Jefferson Property Management
We can Help Manage Your Jefferson Rental Property
There are many reasons folks seek the services of a property manager. Default landlords, investors and do-it-yourself landlords all have different reasons for seeking these services but have the same ultimate need; that is, for a professional to successfully and efficiently handle, as well as protect fully, one of their most valuable assets!
Principle Properties, Inc. isn’t the biggest property management company in the Winder area, but we strive to be one of the best. From beginning (marketing and screening) to end (management and possibly sale), we constantly seek ways to be more efficient, ultimately improving our clients bottom dollar. One of our differentiating benefits from our competitors is professional photography and virtual tours at no additional expense to our owners! We are not aware of any other local property manager offering this service.
- Mobile friendly website for increased accessibility and exposure
- Dozens of nationally ranked website
- To our knowledge, we are the only property management firm that produces real virtual tours for each property we manage;
- We pay top rate referrals to agents for added exposure to your listing, at no additional charge to you.
Detailed Tenant Screening+
- Every person over 18 must make application, regardless of income
- Proof of income, unemployment doesn't count
- State issued photo id required
- No criminal
- No open bankruptcies
- Two years of on-time rental or mortgage payment history
- No previous evictions or monies owed to previous landlord
- Pets approved by owner prior to processing application
- Collection of previous utilities must be paid prior to approval
24/7 Online Owner & Tenant Portals +
We have a highly functional and integrative website and property management software that allows us to better market, receive rent and work order requests and pay owners with online payments and statements. Our tenant and owner portal capability enables log in capabilities 24/ 7!
Portfolio Style Management +
You will have one contact person from beginning to end. We feel this portfolio method improves communication and therefore trust, thus creating a better experience for you. Your same agent will also be here for you should you decide down the road to sell your home
We have over 20 years experience in both sales and property management. We have created a unique niche by combining our experience, interests, education and personalized service. We are committed to continually improving our services, expand our education and promote professionalism in our industry by serving on the board of directors for the National Association of Property Managers.
Highlights of our Managment Agreement +
- Management agreement to run consistent with lease
- Full Property Detail Report to include amenities and appliances for marketing and maintenance
- Ability to transfer management and lease agreement to another Broker
- Automatic renewal availability
- Additional insured for liability
- Broker represents Owner, not Tenant
- Agent's limit to authorize repairs
Simple Fee Structure +
We offer a simple fee structure. Our only professional fees to the owner are for Tenant Procurement, monthly management fees and a flat rate Lease renewal fee. Please call for pricing as there may be a minimum.
Protective Clauses of Lease +
- Online rent payments
- Strict late fee schedule
- Move-in Inspection (with digital photos) prior to Tenant taking possession
- Secure handling of funds to include security deposit
- Protective provisions in case Tenant terminates lease early
- Details Tenant responsibilities:
- utilities; lawn maintenance and pests
- reporting maintenance requests and ramifications if they don't
- issues like freezing pipes, septic systems, and unauthorized repairs
- charges to Tenant for false work orders or appointments not kept
- requirement of work order requests, notices, etc to be put in writing
- detailed rules and regulations to include HOA covenants, if applicable
- Automated Lease Renewal
- Pet policies, if applicable, fees and limitations (no vicious breeds).
Credit Bureau Reporting +
We report monthly to Experian Credit Bureau as well as Rent Bureau for both current and delinquent residents.
Inquire About Our Services
Jefferson Area Information
Jefferson is a city in Jackson County, Georgia.
Jefferson was founded in 1800. That same year, the seat of Jackson County was transferred to Jefferson from Clarkesboro. Jefferson was incorporated as a town in 1806 and as a city in 1896. Source From Wikipedia