Inform Us of a Maintenance Issue
Maintenance Emergency: (855) 559-5525
Have a repair request? Simply log in to your tenant portal and submit your maintenance request. Be sure to include as much detail information as possible. Not giving us full details may delay in the processing of your request. Upon submission, your work order request will immediately be sent to the maintenance department. This feature expedites and streamlines the process. You will now be able to track and see when your work order request is approved, which vendor is coming and when! If you cannot be present during the repair, be sure to check the box for permission to enter. Please note that we are no longer accepting work order requests by email.
All routine work order requests must be submitted in writing through the Tenant Portal. To submit a maintenance request please click on the link following theses troubleshooting guidelines.
Here are a few tips that may solve the problem for you without having to put in a work order:
Smoke Detector Beeping or not Working +
- Replace Battery
- Replace battery then retest; if still not working place work order
No power to plugs or switches +
Turn breakers off and on. Reset all GFI outlets, making sure to check kitchen, laundry, garage, and basement.
Temperature of Water too hot or not hot enough +
Check Thermostat on hot water tank, pilot light and/or breaker panel or fuses. Make sure all valves feeding water to tank are open.
Faucet or toilet leaks or runs intermittently or constantly +
Turn off valve under sink or toilet and notify maintenance
Sink or shower or toilet stopped up +
Remove whatever is clogging drain (not supported by work order).
Dishwasher does not drain +
Clean food out of bottom of dishwasher. Clean float. Rinse dishes before washing. Use jet dry once a month (to prevent hard water build up).
Refrigerator too warm or too cold +
Check thermostat. Clean dust off the grills on back (should be cleaned at least once a year). Clean out drain hole.
Heater not working (not motor opertation)
Thermostat is not working
Unit is working but not properly
- Check thermostat, replace battery if needed;
- Check if furnace cover is on correctly;
- Make sure gas service and pilot light is on;
- Check breaker to make sure it is not tripped;
- Check battery, change if necessary;
- Check filter, change if dirty;
- Make sure nothing is blocking both inside and outside units so they can "breath" properly
- Is outside unit frozen? If so shut off unit and submit work order
- Is water coming from the unit? If so shut off unit and submit work order.
Smell of sewage (homes with septic systems) or backing up of sewage into +
Submit work order
Disposal not working +
Cut power off at breaker and dismantle lodged item.
The following are considered maintenance emergencies and are prioritized. Emergencies should be phoned in to (855) 559-5525.
Here are examples of emergencies:
- Loss of electrical power (except for non-payment of utility)
- sewer backups
- gas leaks
- lack of hot water
- frozen pipes
- broken refrigerator
- natural disaster, such as flood, storm or wind damage
- water entering into home for any reason
- security related problem, such as vandalism or broken window, door or lock.
- Also, for heating and air no heat in extreme cold weather (under 40F), no air-conditioning in extreme hot weather (over 86F).
Log into the Tenant Portal to submit a request - (Remember to click on "Permission to Enter" if you cannot or do not wish to be home.)